December 28, 2012

a lil' bit of my own happiness!

so excited to share a little bit of my own happiness!! This afternoon my boyfriend of two and a half years proposed to me in this wintery wonderland, while our lil family was out exploring on one of our little 4 wheel drive road trips... we didn't make the set "destination" because we got stuck in the snow but the setting couldn't have been more perfect!!  As I was taking advantage of being stuck I took some quick pictures of our kids and Jon had came over to me and asked Maleena (his 11 year old) to take a picture of the two of us.... well in that moment he completely surprised me with pulling out a ring box and asking me to marry him!! Of course I said YES in a heart beat and Maleena just "happened to" capture it on camera! (Jon you are wonderful for so many reasons...but having her take pictures of it was BRILLIANT!!)

I feel so incredibly blessed to not only have this wonderful man in my life but also Michael and Maleena, who have very much become my children and very much loved siblings to Denver!! I love all of you with all of my heart!!

Here is a quick little slide show of the pictures that Maleena captured for us!!




here are a few of my favorites...

lindsay kipp, key and heart photography, tehachapi photographer, love, fun, family, engagement, proposal
lindsay kipp, key and heart photography, tehachapi photographer, love, fun, family, engagement, proposal

lindsay kipp, key and heart photography, tehachapi photographer, love, fun, family, engagement, proposallindsay kipp, key and heart photography, tehachapi photographer, love, fun, family, engagement, proposal

 and one of all of us!! I LOVE my lil' family!!!!

lindsay kipp, key and heart photography, tehachapi photographer, love, fun, family, engagement, proposal

xoxo,
lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment